We are here to help, even in the midst of COVID-19.
December 2, 2020 Update: The local MO Deferred Comp office will be closed to visitors until further notice. If you need immediate assistance, the call center remains opens and education specialists are available for Web 1-on-1 appointments, calls, and webinars.
Just like you, we are concerned about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak across our great state and throughout the United States. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff is at the forefront of our minds and we are doing all that we can to help contain the virus by limiting our in-person interactions. While our local office is closed to visitors (effective December 2, 2020) and the education specialists are not able to physically meet with you, you can still count on us during times like this to assist you with transactions or answer any questions you may have regarding your retirement savings. We want you to know you can access your account from anywhere and you have access to numerous virtual resources, such as:
- Web 1-on-1 Appointments – Have questions about your account? Meet with a MO Deferred Comp education specialist from the convenience of your desk, home, or phone*! Simply complete the Web 1-on-1 registration form highlighting the best days and time to fit your schedule. An education specialist will contact you to confirm your Web 1-on-1 meeting.
- Webinars – The deferred comp plan has online educational opportunities to help you better understand how the deferred compensation plan works with your total benefits package. Find an upcoming webinar now.
- 24/7 Online Access – You can review your account, change your contributions and investment options, update your personal information, and much more all within Account Access. Log in to your secure online account by visiting www.modeferredcomp.org and clicking the blue Log In button at the top of the page or through the ESS Portal.
- MO Deferred Comp Mobile App – Don’t have access to a computer? No problem! Download the MO Deferred Comp Plan mobile app (available in the Apple and Google Play stores) to have complete access to your account and almost all the same features as signing in using a computer.
- Call Center – There are many things that we can do via phone to help you manage your account. Participant service representatives are available Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 8pm at 800-392-0925 or you can also call your local education specialist.
MO Deferred Comp participants, like you, our staff, and your retirement savings are always our priority. We will continue to serve you during this uncertain time and look forward to the healthier days ahead.
The MO Deferred Comp Plan
*How to join a Webinar or Web 1-on-1 meeting with your smartphone
Joining a webinar or web 1-on-1* meeting with your smartphone is quick and simple. Once you’ve registered for an event, you’ll be sent meeting details with a link and/or access code to join the meeting. You may be asked to download either the GoToMeeting app or GoToWebinar app, which can be download to your mobile device from the App Store, Google Play or Windows Phone Store.