Social Media and Comment Policy
The State of Missouri Deferred Compensation Plan utilizes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. These channels are dedicated to delivering timely Plan news, important savings tips and general, retirement-related information. Because each person's situation is different, the content found at these outlets are for informational purposes only and should not be misconstrued as retirement or investment advice. We welcome constructive comments and look forward to using social media to enhance your retirement savings journey.
Since these are public forums, we ask that you follow a few guidelines:
- Be courteous when posting to these platforms. Remember that your posts appear in an archived, public forum on the internet and will be attached to your online identity.
- Please do not post personal account information about yourself or any other Plan participant. Personal account questions posted on any social media page or within Facebook's email or messaging system will NOT be answered. For specific account questions, please call 800-392-0925.
- Advertising and promoting are prohibited.
- Obscene, racial, or explicit comments are strictly prohibited.
- Do not make defamatory comments or unsubstantiated allegations against people or organizations.
- Understand that the opinions and views expressed by the fans or followers of these social media channels are solely their own and do not reflect the views of the State of Missouri Deferred Compensation Plan.
- The State of Missouri Deferred Compensation Plan reserves the right to remove posts and/or comments that do not adhere to these guidelines and may change its social media and comment policy at any time.